Friday, March 23, 2012

Waiting for Rain

An update to yesterdays umbrella coolness post: I still have not purchased a cool umbrella and it has not rained, yet. The forecast seems to be changing almost hourly. The chance of rain goes up and down. It just needs to rain, like now!

I'm not usually excited for the rain. I have curly hair and the rain makes it frizz, poodle, bush, or some combination of all three. However, it is spring in the south, y'all. Do you know what that means??????

The Azaleas are blooming.



The Snapdragons are snappy.
The Poppies are popping.
The Dogwood trees are blooming.

There are bugs out.


(I saw the huge spider hanging out in the street, while I was on a walk. I DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS!)

So... Everything is lush, green, vibrant & alive! And... Covered in a layer of thick yellow pollen. It's yellow. It's powdery. It's yucky. It's in the air. It's in your hair. It's everywhere!



I think you get the point now! 

We need the rain to come and wash away the pollen! Rain come soon, like now. Thank you! That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment