Wednesday, April 24, 2013

365 Days Of Junk - Day 63


Red Hibiscus Tray


I love the red hibiscus on this serving tray! The back of the tray is also the same red color. This piece reminds me of summer.

I going to tell you a really disgusting story about this tray... I saw it from a distance in a thrift store. I ran over, picked it up, and started inspecting it. I thought there was a flaw or damage to the surface, like maybe some bubbles in the clear coat. It turn out that someone had spit on it! And... I touched it!!!!!! It grosses me out just to think about it now. YUCK!!!! Anyway, I doused my hands and the tray with hand sanitizer. (Every woman keeps a small bottler in her purse, right?) Then I brought it home and cleaned it thoroughly. People can be soooooo nasty, especially when they think no one is looking. (hello nose picking while driving!)

No comments:

Post a Comment