Friday, November 22, 2013

365 Days Of Junk - Day 251

Antique Arrow Wheelchair 




This is a post about an item that I did not buy! Can you believe it?????? Anyway... I found this beauty in a local Goodwill Store. It is an old wood & metal wheelchair made by Arrow. It's really great, right? You're wondering why I didn't buy it, aren't you? Well, it's a really neat find (especially in a Goodwill Store) and it's a good condition, but the price was $75.57. That's not a terrible price, but it was more than I wanted to spend, plus I'm not sure what I could do with it. I also think it would be somewhat difficult to try to resell. So... I didn't buy it but I still wanted to share it with you (because I think it is the only time I will come across one of these in a thrift store). If you're interested, you can follow me on Instagram (melissablaircarter there also) to see more junk that I come across, but may not purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment