Tuesday, September 23, 2014

365 Days Of Junk - Day 365

Fendi Floral Mary Jane Shoes








So... This is the last post in the 365 Days Of Junk series, which was supposed to take 365 days. Guess what!?!?!?!?! It has taken nearly twice that long. It has been a crazy, dare I say hellish, year+. Oh my!

I thought I would end 365 Days Of Junk with a really great find. For the finale, I chose these Fendi Mary James. Aren't they gorgeous????? Do you see the first pic? I found these in a local Goodwill Store for $12.91!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?????? I am sure they are authentic. The quality is AMAZING. They have leather soles (except for a no-slip rubber insert in the middle which has FFs on it), Fendi stamped in the buckles, and embroidered flowers with seed beads on the Fendi monogram canvas. They are in amazing condition too. Wanna know the problem????? They are just a bit too small for me. Of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment