Monday, October 27, 2014

Found Goods

Mid Century Modern Mr. & Mrs. Chairs


Did I ever show these to you guys?

Hello flower power, right?????? This is a really cool pair of mid century modern chairs, with the original upholstery.  They are in surprisingly good condition. I think these are considered mister and misses chairs. The taller one for him and the shorter one for her, obvs. I am pretty sure these are by Adrian Pearsall, for Craft Associates. Although, there has been some debate about whether they are Pearsall chairs. If you look for chairs and couches by Pearsall and Craft Associates, you will find some that are very similar if not identical, The full tags have been removed, but partial tags still remain which list Pennsylvania on them. Craft Associates was based in Pennsylvania. So... There you have it (in my opinion).

Most of my finds come from thrift or Goodwill Store, however, these did not. It was a friend of a friend sort of thing, Someone I know, knew a guy who needed some fast money and was willing to sell these chairs. I ended up buying them for $250. SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment