Tuesday, October 1, 2013

365 Days of Junk - Day 210

Wicker Cantilever Chairs




Aren't these great? I found a pair of them! They are cantilever chairs. The base is chrome and the top/seat part is wicker. They came with brown vinyl cushions. The cushions were originally one piece, but one has be cut & separated at the seam. I took a picture (the 1st pic) of the chair without the cushion on the back. The second picture show the chair with the cushion on the bottom & back. Does that make sense? Which way looks better?????? I like it without the cushion on the back. Please give me your thoughts! I think these would look great as accent chairs in a family room.

I found them in a local thrift store for less that $20 each! Happy junking, people! Has anyone found any great junk recently?????? Please feel free to share. I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment