Tuesday, July 8, 2014

365 Days Of Junk - Day 351

Vintage Gucci Purse



This was such and exciting find for me! Have I ever told you how much I love, love, LOVE purses and bags?????? I am a bit of a purse slut, meaning that I will not almost anything to get them and I have lots of them. I'm just kidding. mostly. Anyway, I am pretty sure this is an older, authentic Gucci purse. It is sort of the doctors bag style, with 2 handles and no shoulder strap. It has the GG monogram outside. Do you see what's on the inside?????? It's lined with red & green striped vinyl! I do not remember where I bought this purse, Goodwill vs other thrift store. However, I know that I did not pay more that $4.99 for it! It was regular purse price! Woohoo! For me, it really is all about the thrill of the hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment