Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

Happy New Year friends! I'm barely getting this post in on the first day of 2015. Whew! 

I was a little sad to see 2014 go, but only because it seemed to fly by sooooo quickly. On the other hand, I'm glad to be starting a new year, because I had lots of drama & chaos in 2014. The top on my list of resolutions has to be less drama & chaos in 2015. However, today was a bit crazy pants, so I may not be off to a very good start. Fingers crossed!

Anyway... I want to spend more time painting this year, so I am challenging myself to paint something everyday & post it on Instagram. I will try to post some of them here also. You can follow along on IG @melissablaircarter.

Here is the first one:
 
Running Up Hill. 11x14. Acrylic on paper.

This should be interesting. You may remember that it took more than a year to finish 365 days of junk. Wish me luck, please.

I will still be posting my junk finds here also. I post them on Instagram also. 

I hope everyone has a happy, healthy 2015! 

No comments:

Post a Comment