Monday, August 20, 2012

Tooth Ache

I have been suffering from a tooth ache for a while. It was finally time to go to the dentist, last Tuesday. The dentist sent me to an oral surgeon. They want to pull my wisdom teeth. Actually, I have an appointment to have my wisdom teeth pulled, tomorrow. Yikes!!!!!

I keep thinking of images like this:



Unfortunately, the pain is almost unbearable even with pain meds. So... I'm going to have to bite the bullet and have it done, but I'm scared. I'm afraid it's going to be super painful. And, I'm afraid my cheeks will swell up and I will look like this:


I mean, the chipmunk is cute and all, but I don't want to look like him.

Or him:


OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Or this guy:


Whoa!!!!! That's disturbing!!!! Well, wish me luck because I guess it has to be done. I'm hoping that I will recover like a champ and will not suffer from chipmunk cheeks or that I will make chipmunk cheeks look super hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment