Friday, September 14, 2012

Pictures from the Zoo

Not that kind of Zoo...

This kind of zoo...


The at home kind of zoo, where your toddler is running through the house with food, being chased by 2-4 dogs.

Or... Said toddler could be applying waterproof mascara in the zoo.


We have a Zebra, as a recent addition:

That is a photo of our Zebra, taken in my car. He was wedged in sideways and hanging over my shoulder. I'm sure that I looked crazy driving around like that, but he was a lonely zebra in a thrift store. How could I not bring him home?

We have toys in our zoo:



A monkey:



A pool filled with balls:



A trampoline:


Dogs (only one, partially visible, shown below):


We have lots of elephants hanging around too. I even brought 2 more home, yesterday. They were in need of a home and missing their tusks, but I think they will live happily in the back yard. Surprising, despite all of the elephants hanging out around here, I don't have any pictures. Oh well...

Happy Friday from My Zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment