Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some Pink Things

I was trying to figure out my favorite color, this morning. Why was I doing such a silly thing????? To leave a comment on thepioneerwoman.com, because she is giving away a fancy camera and I would really like to win a pink one. DUH!!!!! (I do love her and want to be her BFF.)

Anyway... I started thinking about colors. I was going to say that pink is my fav. Having a 2 year daughter means that pink has consumed my world, BUT pink is not really MY favorite. I love all shades of blue. However, pink really does make the cutest clothes for little girls. So... Then I started looking for cute pink stuff for little girls. Apparently, my mind wanders!!!!!

Here are some things I found:

From http://www.pfiwestern.com

From www.bodenusa.com

Also from www.bodenusa.com

From www.hannaandersson.com

From www.ralphlauren.com

Now here's a warning: after looking for pink toddler stuff, DO NOT search for "pink" on Anthropologie. You will find things like these:















Don't say that I didn't warn you! Maybe pink is my favorite color?????? Maybe tomorrow I will search for blue goods to prove to myself that blue is actually my fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment