Tuesday, July 23, 2013

365 Days Of Junk - Day 163


Pocket Knives


This is a find that I really wish my maternal grandfather was alive to see! He would have loved them, and probably even had some like them! (I am a total sucker for items that remind me of my childhood and particularly of my grandparents!!!!) It is a lot of pocket knives. They were all bagged together, in a ziplock bag of course. There were 14 when I purchased them, but only 13 are pictured. I let Alex have one. Some of them are marked and some are not. I think 2 are Boy Scout knives. The one that Alex wanted was a Craftsman (I think). I found them in a thrift store and they were such a steal! I paid less than $20 for the entire lot of them!

Here's a good tip: a lot of times, you can get a REALLY good bargain when they package items together. It usually means that the individual pricing them items was unaware of the value of the individual pieces. That's just between you and me... OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment