Monday, April 23, 2012

Fabulous Totes

This fabulous tote is from Blue Q, and I love it.

And this one:
And this one:
And soooooo many more!!!!!!

I would definitely use these for grocery shopping, instead of getting plastic bags every time. I could also use one as a pool bag, and, and, and. You get the picture. These are a very hip/cool/awesome/fabulous way to go green!

Anyway, these fabulous totes and more are from Blue Q (as previously stated). They have some other great stuff too!  It's certainly worth checking out! I must tell you that I am not in any way affiliated with Blue Q (they don't know that I exist). I just saw the totes and thought I should share.

I should also mention that I did not find them on my own. I found them by stalking The Pioneer Woman. Not really stalking, exactly. I just read her blog and aspire to be her BFF. Only kidding (she doesn't know I exist, either). There is so much goodness on her site. Lots of great food, stories, and products.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment