Monday, April 30, 2012

A Fortune in a Cookie? Really?


This is the fortune from a fortune cookie that I opened, this morning. I will attract cultured and artistic people to my home? YES PLEASE!!!!!!

Here's the next one:


Versatility is one of my outstanding traits??????? I think that I would like for this to be true. And I think it may be true, it just depends on what they mean by versatility.

Are you wondering why I was opening fortune cookies this AM?

Well... We usually order Chinese takeout, once a week, from our favorite spot. We never eat the cookies, I don't think they taste very good. Since the fortune cookies are not eaten, they sit patiently in a pile until I decide to open them (in search of wisdom from the universe). So... These we the two that I got. Not too bad, right?

By the way, I do LOVE to cook. We do not eat takeout all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment