Friday, April 27, 2012

Clown Car


I found this image doing a Google search for clown cars. Gotta Love Google!

I totally think I looked something like this while driving around last night. Sassy DOES NOT like to sleep. I was already sleep deprived from the night before, so i decided to take her for a drive to get her to fall asleep. Our bedtime routine generally involves either a stroll through our neighborhood (1.3 miles) or a drive.

As we were driving, she started fussing. I looked back and she was trying to hand me her bottle. I reached back to grab it, while driving 70 mph down the interstate. Of course, I dropped it! At this point, I am trying to reach behind the front seats, flapping my arm, searching for the bottle. Trying to find the bottle quickly is a MUST because I do not want it to leak in the car. Spoiled milk smell in the car = BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!! I am sure that the car swerved at least once during all of this. I am also sure that I looked ridiculous. AND... I broke my fingernail!!!!!

After I rescued the bottle, Sassy fell asleep, and the crying stopped... I had a chance to reflect on how silly I probably looked and felt. I felt like one of those CRAZED mothers who can't care for her child with the ease of Mary Poppins. I felt like one of those moms I thought I would never be! I have SO MUCH respect for all moms. It's  a tough job!!!!!!


TGIF people!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment