Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hump Day

So... It's Wednesday, also known as hump day. I think it is called hump day because after we get over the hump it is downhill to the weekend. Am I correct?

Anyway, to make the mid week hump a little easier here is a picture of Sammie (officially known as Sammie Davis Junior, Jr.):


He is hiding under the coffee/cocktail table in that one.

Here's another:

Because everyone should have a pug hanging out in a Pack & Play with a stuffed pug.

On another note, are the tables that you put in the middle of the living room/family room called coffee tables or are they called cocktail tables? I'm confused... We always referred to them as coffee tables but a couple of years ago I was told that they now call them cocktail tables. Cocktail table seems misleading to me, because it's not as if we are sitting around whatever kind of table this is sipping martinis. We have a 20 month old for goodness sake! The only thing that gets sipped around that table is milk and/or juice!!!!! That was random... Sorry. I'll go have another Cosmo, now.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment