Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Truth Behind My Slience

I haven't written anything for almost 3 weeks. This is not a very smart move for a fledgling blog. Therefore, I feel the need to explain why.

My world has been rocked or wrecked. It was not rocked in a good way, but in one of those ways where you feel like everything has fallen to S#!T and you don't know how to pick up the pieces. I was betrayed in a very ugly way. I have lost trust and faith in my relationship. I am sad and disappointed. The best part????? I now doubt pretty much everything about myself. Fun Times!!!!


Initially, I didn't eat for several day because I felt like I had been kicked in the gut. I just wanted to run somewhere that I felt loved and safe. I still do, but I have to think of Sassy. So... I try to offer forgiveness and trust, which is very difficult for me. Until now, I had not wanted to write, to share, or to paint. Hopefully the worst is over and we can move on to brighter days!


Hopefully my heart is healing. I do feel better!



No comments:

Post a Comment