Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm NOT Ready

The blog title "I'm NOT Ready," could apply to lots of things. In this case, I am referring to the weather. We have had some freakishly warm weather around here. Last week it was downright HOT. Today and tomorrow it is supposed to be 90+, before it cools down a bit.

I have remained quiet about the heat, until now. I was hoping that it was just a fluke and it temps would cool down for a while. Now I'm scared. I think the oppressive heat is here for the duration of the summer, and I'M NOT READY!!!!!! I do not like to be hot.

My child looks cool, despite the heat!

So... To the weather gods... Please play nice in the sandbox with the south, this summer. Can you keep the temps in the 80s  with ample rain for the summer????? Thanks!

To everyone else... I hope you stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment