Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2012 Issue of Southern Living


Here is the May issue of Southern Living Magazine. I picked it up, from the store, to read last night.

Ha ha!

Why ha ha? Alex went to the Hawks game and I was home with Sassy. She hasn't been feeling her best and is snotting EVERYWHERE! Naturally, I thought she would go to bed easy peasy by 8:30. Of course, I WAS WRONG. It took me 2 HOURS to get my toddler to bed!!!!!! By the time she was asleep, it was 9:45 and I did not read my new Southern Living magazine.


Do you see this face????? This is the come-on-mom-do-you-really-think-you-are-going-to-get-a-night-off face. Cute isn't it? (I AM being serious about the cuteness, by the way.)

Back to the magazine... I did get to read it this morning and it has some great recipes and writing. You should check it out! There is also a photo featuring 2 paintings by Michelle Armas. She is a local Atlanta artist. I really like her work. She uses lots of bright, fun colors. I'm so happy to see her mentioned in Southern Living, it's great to see a local artist doing well!

That's all for now. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment