Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cowgirl Boot Lust

I have been wanting a pair of colorful, fancy pants cowgirl boots for a while now.  Last week, I saw this pair on the J. Peterman Catalog.

These are by Ariat.

Then... I found these on the Ariat website.

Oh yeah... These have Zebra print pony fur.


This pair, also from Ariat, is fabulous:



Then... I looked at cowgirl boots on the Country Outfitter website, That was a BIG MISTAKE. They carry LOTS of brands. I fell in love with lots of boots and now I want to buy lots of boots!

Like these:


And these:


And these:

I LOVE the rustic, vintage look of these:


I think I NEED these:


SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!! Floral Embroidery:


I found SO MANY more that I want, but I will stop NOW!!!! I would be happy to by 5 or 6 pair (maybe more). Ok.. I'm going to try to win the lottery so that I can satisfy my lust for cowgirl boots!!!!!!! I NEVER should have started looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment