Monday, November 19, 2012

Projects. Projects. AND MORE PROJECTS!

I have more projects to work on, right now, than I care to think about,Most are of the furniture refinishing/refurbishing/up cycling variety. I keep finding really great pieces of furniture to fix up and sell. Not that I'm complaining, mind you, it's just that I have trouble getting much else done. My shopping/junking habit has been so extreme within the last week that most of the time I could not see out of the back of my car (and there was no room in the car for my child --- A BIG OOPS!!!!).

See below:


I just keep finding things and trying to fit them in the house and in the car.

Sassy ends up climbing on things:


This morning I worked on stripping and distressing a couple of tables. I need to get them ready to sell before Christmas. I am hoping to sell lots my of finds before the holidays.

I did, however, take the day off, yesterday. I spent the afternoon with Sassy. We went to McDonald's, just the two of us. I wanted her to play on the indoor play area. It was a success.


 Now, I am off to look for more junk and to get drawer pulls to finish my projects.

Happy Monday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment