Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Turkey Day & A Project

I hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving, had an enjoyable one! This year, I did not cook ANYTHING! We went out for a Thanksgiving buffet. It was nice, especially since there was nothing to clean up. I usually cook tons of food and then have tons of pots & pans to clean. Man, I can really destroy a kitchen. Cooking is fun, cleaning is not!

However, my sassy pants child did not want to sit still through the meal. So... We played musical chairs, ate in shifts, and walked about. At least she was adorable. See below:





Now get ready for her close up:



I had to lock her in the bathroom to get those. She never wants to stand still, but I LOVE the kid!


To change the subject...
Here is a project I'm going to be working on:


It's a wood & metal reindeer candle holder. I found it at Goodwill. Someone had painted it gloss white (they did a crappy paint job) and hung silver jingle bells from its antlers. I'm not 100% sure what to do with it yet, but I will update you when it's done. Hopefully, I will take step by step photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment