Monday, November 5, 2012

Around Here Lately

Things have been going at the usual crazy pace, in my life. Last week I had a MAJOR REDO in my space(s), where I sell my found goods. I took over ANOTHER space next to my previous 2 spaces and combined all 3.  It took HOURS, but was worth the effort.

Did I mention that I sell all (well I try to sell most of my fabulous thrifted finds)? I sell at Sadie's Antiques, in Conyers, GA. It's a neat shop with lots of fun stuff. I have gotten to know some of the other dealers, and they are so creative!  Here are a couple of pics of my expanded booth space:



You can't really see the 3rd space. I was interrupted by an incoming call, while I was taking pics with my phone. So... I only snapped these 2. I will take more soon and post them.

We also celebrated Halloween, last week. Here is Sassy, dressed up as a cheerleader:




It was a lot of fun. We mostly followed her around the neighborhood. Walking up and down our street is one of her favorite things to do.

Here she is at the playground, playing peek-a-boo:


Oh... Here is one from yesterday morning:


Yep! That was chocolate for breakfast. Alex's dad was in town for the Falcon's game, and he gave her a Kit Kat. I think the chocolate goes well with the Hello Kitty boots. No?

No comments:

Post a Comment