Tuesday, January 1, 2013

365 Days Of Junk - Day 1

I have decided to start a blog project! I tossed around a couple of ideas and have chosen 365 Days Of Junk. Not really JUNK, just items that I have found that other people have discarded. I think it will be fun to show off some of my favorite finds. I'm going to post a different one, everyday. Have I mentioned that I'm OBSESSED with shopping in thrift/junk stores and yard/garage sales? I thought so!


This is a Fisher Price ride on horse from 1976! It really is one of my favorite finds! I bought from a thrift store for $2.02 (plus tax). I love him because I could have had one of these when I was a kid. I was born in 1976, after all. He has no crazy monetary value, just sentimental value for me. Oh yeah, Sophie enjoys scooting around the house on him, which is an added bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment