Monday, December 31, 2012

The End of the Year


So... 2012 is almost over. I really can't believe it! Where DOES the time go and how can I make it slow down?

I feel like there are lots of housekeeping things to do in the next few hours.

I need to contemplate New Year's Resolutions. Do you make those? If so, what are they? I am really not a fan of resolutions, I think that I only set myself up for failure when I make them. I would like to be more organized and start running/jogging. Just thinking about the latter makes me want to vomit. I have not yet learned how to enjoy running/jogging. I think people should only run when they're being chased or have to get to the toilet quickly!

I need to spruce up my blog and I'm contemplating a blog project for 2013. Stay tuned!

I'm also thinking about my word for 2013. My word for 2012 was happiness. Did you have a word for the year? I have been reflecting on the success of my word. I did achieve what I had intended to achieve when I selected the word. I wanted to be HAPPY 24/7. You know, one of those people that always looks on the bright side and never seems to have PMS. I'm just not that person! But... I did identify some things that make me happy and I have an idea of some things I would like to move forward with for next year to create more happiness. My word has also helped me to take a look at some of my brokenness. Healing the broken pieces should bring more happiness. So... All in all, I would call my year of happiness a success.

Do you have a word picked out for 2013? I heard about the idea for One Little Word, late in 2011, here. Have you heard about it? EVERYBODY'S doin it! You're not cool if you don't. Just kidding! I'm thinking of making abundance my word for 2013, but I don't just want abundance I want joyful abundance! Can I have 2 words for 2013????? I will get back with you about my word(s) for the year. I'm still thinking on it. I better figure it out quick!!!!!

Happy end of the year Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment