Tuesday, July 17, 2012

In Which My Child Gave Herself Black Eyes

It has been crazy been around here, recently. I've been shopping, reading, painting, melting wax, cooking eating... I have also been being a mom. I do that better some days than others. Anyway, I haven't had much time to write a blog post, but I have some good ideas. I want to tell you about some fun vintage cookbooks I found, and about melting wax. Right now, though, I'm going to rest.

Here's a fun picture for you to enjoy:

My child gave herself black eyes with a marker, and she thought it was funny. She is actually saying cheese for this picture. She colored her nose too. It looks like she stuck the marker up her nose, but she did not. That mark is on the side of her nose, not up her nose. Oh yeah... Did I mention I was sitting at the table right next to her, but did not see her do it????? OOPS!!!!!! The good news is that Crayola washable markers are SUPER easy to wash off. Yes, it's true! Thank you Crayola for making life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment