Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stalking, Painting, & Instagraming

I've been busy. Who am I kidding? I'm always busy. Anyone to tries to work and raise a child/children/dog(s)/man/man is really BUSY. I've been stalking, painting, and Instagraming (also cooking facebooking, tweeting, pinning, shopping, eating, driving, talking, and....). Anyways, I'm a stalker. Well... Not a exactly a stalker. I didn't go stand outside some famous person's house (Anyone know where Robert Downey Jr. lives? Javier Bardem?) nor did I drive by the house of a love interest multiple times, with binoculars. I just politely stalked a woman in a thrift store to get a briefcase. I saw her pick up this FABULOUS vintage briefcase. It was brown leather and I just had to have it. So... I casually followed her around the store for approx. 30 min, until I lost her. She had been wandering around with this bag (it's more of the satchel type of briefcase rather than the hard square kind) dangling from her arm. Then she was gone! I hauled butt to the back of the store where they keep the luggage, and THERE IT WAS!

   
Isn't it beautiful????? I carefully snatched it off the rack and had to have one of the ladies who works there find the price. It was a whole $3.53! Of course I bought it!!!! When I brought it inside, I left it on the kitchen counter. Alex started inspecting it. Look what he found:


Made in England for Brooks Brothers! How fantastic is that????? I was planning to sell it, but Alex want's to steal it, because he thinks it is nicer than the one her currently has. Hmm... What to do? What to do?

I also spent some time painting, last night. Here's the result:

The Sky Is Falling


In between purchasing the briefcase and painting, I took pictures of the sky. It was cloudy and about to rain. I used Instagram to make one look amazing. 


It looks like there is a hole in the sky. I love Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment