Friday, May 11, 2012

Meet Mee, Nee & Ghee

The cuteness around our house these days is out of control. Sassy 20 months old now. She is talking more and more. She is getting into everything. This really is a precious age.


See what I mean about the cuteness? Here is Sassy attempting to sit in an old Little Tikes baby doll stroller. Of course, it tipped over but she didn't get hurt. She just stood up and looked at me like that was what she meant to do the whole time.

This morning, she woke up and started saying the dogs names. Have I mentioned that I have three dogs: Sammie, Vinnie, and Spanky? Alex, has one dog named Zoe. Collectively, we have four dogs! Yes, you read that right, FOUR DOGS! And... Alex's son has a tortoise, Rex, that lives with us. So... That's four dogs, one tortoise, and a toddler that live here full-time. Plus, Alex's 10 year old son that is here every Wednesday and every other weekend. Beautiful mess anyone?

Anyway... Back to the toddler & the dogs...

In Sassy language, this is Mee (aka Sammie):

This is Nee (aka Vinnie):

And... Last but not least, this is Ghee (aka Spanky):

 I'm not sure how she says Zoe's name yet, but it is just too funny to hear her name these three. I just can't stand it!!!!!

By the way, have you noticed that I have a thing for dogs with short snouts??????

Happy Friday from Mee, Nee, & Ghee!

No comments:

Post a Comment