Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Night Off

Well... I didn't exactly have the night off. Alex was off having a boys night, so I was home with Sassy and the dogs. You know what I did?????? After Sassy went to bed, I sat around watching Love It Or List It on HGTV while eating chocolate chip cookies. I was super healthy & productive. Seriously though, watching anything other than toddler TV shows and boy TV (sports/news/poker) is a luxury for me.

After TV time, but before bed, I did manage to do some painting. Here's what I did:


This morning, I started playing around with my camera (the one I have had for a year and never really used) and took pics of a couple of other recent paintings. Here you go:



Oh yeah... Last night, after painting, I had to start dealing with the restlessly sleeping toddler. She was tossing and turning and making noises most if the night. I'm pretty sure that she has a cold. Ugh!!!!! I'm going to make some homemade chicken soup to try to get rid of this cold FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment