Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy

I'm thinking, today, about all of the people impacted by Sandy the super storm. Alex ans I both have immediate family in the northeast. Everyone is fine, thankfully. I know so many people are without power. I am hoping that everyone stays warm, safe, and dry.

We were without power for about 8 hours, yesterday. The strong winds knocked down a tree and the tree hit a power line. I was completely annoyed, especially because our neighbors on the next street had power. No Fair!!!!

Here are a few pics of our evening without electricity:

Sassy in her "jungle". We stayed outside until dark.

We ate fast food by lantern light. Yum Yum!

There was a fantastic moon, last night.

The power came back on around 10:30 pm. We were all safe & sound. I am very grateful that we didn't have any real issues. So... Again, I am thinking of those who were truly impacted by Sandy and wishing them well. Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment